Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Wiki So Far

In ordered to contribute to our class Wiki, I've been researching various contents. Contents regarding to how New Media and Sports intertwine with one another. I have many updates and recent references that supports how new media and sports are closely related. I also been looking at the current sports on our wiki, and look forward to helping correct and change any broken links that may be posted. I also been looking for any graphics that would allow the page to look more interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Imani,
    Your choice of content that you are gonna add seems very interesting. Sports and new media is definitely has potential in my opinion. Since everyday Technology and sports are constantly evolving and changing. I look forward to reading your wiki and viewing those graphics.
    -Kenny Chen

    ReplyDelete